WEEKEND RETAIL SOLE CHARGE
Permanent part-time – 2 days a week, Saturday & Sundays
We are looking for an experienced retail shop assistant with amazing customer service skills to sell our popular oyster products from our retail shop, located on the main road between Clevedon township and Kawakawa Bay. The hours are 8.30am to 4.30pm.
Primarily the Role would be responsible for:
- Face to face customer service,
- Processing web orders,
- Ensuring we have stock on hand,
- Opening and closing the shop, (including end of day cleaning)
- Closing off the POS & till at the end of the day.
- Assisting in our factory if required.
To be successful in this role you require
- Proven customer service skills.
- To be honest & reliable
- Ability to work unsupervised.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Proven ability to remain calm in busy situations.
- Attention to detail.
- The ability to use your initiative.
- A knowledge of the food industry would be helpful but not essential as full training will be given.
- Clean police record. Police checks will be conducted during recruitment.
- To adhere to out strict Drug and Alcohol Policy.
- To be entitled to work in New Zealand.
If you would like to discuss further, please ring the office 09 2928017 and ask for Kasey or call into the shop Monday to Friday. To apply please, send your CV with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.